CAN WE TENT CAMP?
- YES! Tent camping is allowed. Keep in mind that it could get a bit chilly at night, so be prepared.
HOW MUCH CLIMB/ELEVATIONS WILL WE ENCOUNTER
- Here is a breakdown of the climbs for each day:
FRIDAY: 29 Miles / 1,446 Feet of Climb (Sierra Vista / Ramsey Canyon)
SATURDAY: 65 Miles / 3,228 Feet of Climb (Sierra Vista / Bisbee)
SUNDAY: 36 Miles / 1,701 Feet of Climb (Sierra Vista / Tombstone)
These are approximate climbs and the route/elevations may change.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you registered and the event is postponed, your registration was automatically deferred until we host the event. There will be no refunds for merchandise
- We will add to the FAQs as questions arise.
- If you have questions, use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.